- Kalalau Trail
- What We Do
- 2007 Sedona Marathon
- A Tour Of Boulder Integral
- A Tour Of Integral Institute
- Build An Earth Oven: Hands On Workshop
- Cornville Farmer’s Market
- Grappeller Promo Video
- Groundbreaking Day: Cottonwood Community Gardens
- Integral Sedona Visits Boulder, Colorado
- Laurie Riley: Communities for Compassion
- Light Vibe Medley
- NHNE Music Video: “Go Tell The Wind”
- Pangea Day In Sedona
- Photo Hike: Tonto National Monument
- Sedona Celtic Harvest Festival – 2009
- Stephen DeVol: KSB Native Plant Workshop 2009
- Su Petersen: The Triple V Farm
- The Sedona Charter School Goes To Washington DC
- Wedding: Annie & George
- Wedding: Dana & Sam
- Wedding: Elex & Patrick
- Wedding: Gail & Greg
- Wedding: Jamie & Nolan
- Special Projects
- Contact Us
What We Do
What do you need to make your contribution to the world?
Need a blog? A website? A social network?
Need help making sense of Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, WordPress, Ning, Gmail, iGoogle, Google Voice, and a host of other online tools?
Need some photos taken? A video made?
Need someone to bounce ideas off and figure out how you can use today’s technology in simple, yet integrated ways that work for you?
We can help.
For samples of our work, check out the links below.
For more information about David Sunfellow, the creator of Sunfellow Productions, and the talented friends who work with him, go here.
We’re always on the lookout for striving people who need a little help making their dreams come true…
Examples Of Our Work:
Three Quotes & A Video
“Your dream is not big enough if it doesn’t scare you.” -– Matthias Schmelz
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” -– Mark Twain
“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure — these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart…. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” — Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Speech, 2005