- Kalalau Trail
- What We Do
- 2007 Sedona Marathon
- A Tour Of Boulder Integral
- A Tour Of Integral Institute
- Build An Earth Oven: Hands On Workshop
- Cornville Farmer’s Market
- Grappeller Promo Video
- Groundbreaking Day: Cottonwood Community Gardens
- Integral Sedona Visits Boulder, Colorado
- Laurie Riley: Communities for Compassion
- Light Vibe Medley
- NHNE Music Video: “Go Tell The Wind”
- Pangea Day In Sedona
- Photo Hike: Tonto National Monument
- Sedona Celtic Harvest Festival – 2009
- Stephen DeVol: KSB Native Plant Workshop 2009
- Su Petersen: The Triple V Farm
- The Sedona Charter School Goes To Washington DC
- Wedding: Annie & George
- Wedding: Dana & Sam
- Wedding: Elex & Patrick
- Wedding: Gail & Greg
- Wedding: Jamie & Nolan
- Special Projects
- Contact Us
Archive for October, 2009
We recently had the pleasure of attending Sedona’s very First Annual Celtic Harvest Festival. If you were at the Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa on Saturday, September 19, 2009, you would have seen us soaking up the cultural sights and sounds by photographing and filming everything from Celtic dance and song to vendors selling their Celtic wares.
Here are a couple short videos from the festival:
A web gallery of the photos can be found here.
If you would like to purchase professional-quality prints and other photo products, click here.
Organizers of this enriching event included local residents, business people and the President of the Welsh League of Arizona, John Good, the festival’s Cultural Director. You will find the festival’s website at celticharvestfestival.com.
We are happy to have supported this local event, and look forward to next year!